Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bedroom Eyes for Barcelona

I hope that all of the money that my parents just spent for us to vacation around Barcelona (man, it's so true, I got so spoiled. After living and traveling on the cheap all year, I can finally really appreciate how incredible a nice meal out is, let alone 15 in a row!!!), acts as a kick in the ass to their economy, reignites some productivity and creates some new jobs, including a design-based job, so that I may return, find said employment, and live there. Yes. Please.

Paella chock-full of sea creatures and delicious, spicy meats for almost every meal? Check!
Sangria for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Check!
Sangria on the beach? Check!
A slightly-less transparent skin tone? Check!
More art and architecture than I could possibly fit into 4 days? Check!
A rediscovery of my love of the Spanish language? Check!
Strolls in gorgeous gardens? Check!
Photo op after photo op? Check!
Awesome new people? Check!
Spanish bohemian party on a farm/squatter palace with live music and space to salsa my butt off to? Check!
Produce markets made of the stuff of dreams? Check!

Seriously. Spain? I would. I would, again and again. I would make you mine, if I could. Maybe I will.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the checklist-review of our fantabulous trip to Barcelona. Yes, yes
    (?should I say si, si?) - get a job in espana! We would love an excuse to go back and visit you there!
    Momo*

    ReplyDelete